Friday, August 6, 2021

Change!

Hello, my fellow educators! Today I want to talk about changes in schools. We started back to work this week and there are a lot of changes. Surprisingly, the changes did not have to do with COVID and mandated health measures to keep us safe. We have those in place from last year. The changes had to do with schedules. I am not sure what it is like in your schools, but in my district, individual classroom schedules are dependent on lots of other schedules: Special Education, RTI, and specials (just to name a few!). It can get rather complicated. Today, we were shown those schedules and there was a lot of resistance-me included! It was not my finest moment as I try to have a positive attitude.

So my questions to you all.... How do you deal with changes in your school? How do you keep a positive attitude when you might not agree with the change?

Thanks for responding...have a super awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virtual Professional Collaborations

Today we are looking at some PLCs. I focused on the following three PLCs and researched their thoughts on online discussion forums-Flipgrid,...